Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it really FREE?
A. At the present time, Seduce Date is offering FREE gold membership for 1 year for the first 5,000 females and 5,000 males. No credit card required. Once your free gold membership expired after 1 year, you have an option to upgrade your membership.
Q. How do I post a photo?
A. Having good photos in your profile can improve your dating experience. Members who post at least one photo are 9 times more likely to be in communication with their matches.
To upload your photos to your account:
1. Log into your Seduce Date account.
2. Click on the "My Photo" tab.
3. On the right side of the page "Click to Upload New Photo".
4. Click the "Browse" button to find your digital photos on your computer.
5. Select "Upload Photo" and your photo will be added to your account.
Note: Your photo file must be under 10MB to upload properly.
Q. How do I change my email address or password?
A. You can change your email address or password on your profile page.
Go to "My Profile" below your profile photo.
Click "Edit Profile"
After you've made your changes, click "Save" and you're done.
Q. I forgot my password. Can you tell me what it is?
A. No problem. Just click "Forgot password "on the member login page, enter your email address and we'll send you your password.
If you don't remember the email address you used or need additional help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Q. How do I delete my photo?
A. To delete and manage your photos, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Seduce Date Account.
2. Click on the My Profile tab.
3. Click on the photo(s) that you want to delete on the right.
4. Click on the "Delete" link on the upper corner of the photo you wish to remove.
5. Confirm you wish to delete the photo.
The steps below show you how to clear your browser's cache. If you are not sure what browser you are using, click on this link to find out.
Your browser stores information from a website to help load a site quickly ("cache" is simply another word for your browser copying viewed website pages to your computer). To make sure you don’t miss out on fresh content when a site is updated, it’s a good idea to clear your browser’s cache on a regular basis.
How do I close my account?
Closing your Seduce Date account can be done via our website by following these steps:
Log into your Seduce Date account
From your membership home page, Click "Unregister Profile" link at the bottom of your profile home page.
Once you close your account:
All of your matches will be closed
Your profile information including any communication will no longer be available to your matches
Your profile will no longer be matched with other members
To clear your browser's cache:
Internet Explorer 8
1. Select Tools | Internet Options... from the main menu.
2. The "Internet Options" dialogue will now appear, click on "Delete..." under "Browsing history."
3. The "Delete Browsing History" dialogue will now appear, place a check next to:
a) Temporary Internet Files
4. Click "Delete."
5. Once finished, you will return to the "Internet Options." Click "OK" to finish.
Internet Explorer 7
1. Click the "Start" button on your screen.
2. Click "Control Panel."
3. Click to open "Internet options."
4. At the top of this box, click the "General" tab.
5. In the "Browsing History" tab, click "Delete."
6. In the "Temporary Internet Files" tab, click "Delete Files."
7. Check "All offline content" and click on "OK."
8. Go back to the "Browsing History" tab and click "Settings."
9. At the top, check off "Every visit to the page" and click "OK."
10. Log out, and then log back in.
Internet Explorer 6
1. Select "Tools | Internet Options..." from the main menu.
2. Click on "Delete Files" button (if you don't see "Delete Files," change to the "General" tab).
3. Click "OK" to delete all files in the Temporary Internet Files.
1. From the Safari menu, select "Empty Cache"
2. Click "Empty" when you are prompted with the message "Are you sure you want to empty the Cache?"
Firefox 3.5 for Mac OS X
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click on the drop down box to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. Then, click on Details and check both Cookies and Cache. Click on Clear Now.
Firefox 5 - Windows
1. Click on Tools > Clear Recent History.
2. Click on the drop down box to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. Then, click on Details and check both Cookies and Cache. Click on Clear Now.
3. Click on Clear Now button.
If you do not see your browser listed here, it may be an outdated version. If this is the case, we would suggest upgrading your browser to a more recent version, or using an alternative browser.